Inspiring Performance is the foundation of creating high-performing teams.
Managers use their talents to individualize their management approach to develop their employees’ talents to improve their productivity and overall performance.
In this course, participants will be equipped with the knowledge and skills that yield higher levels of performance from employees and teams.
Inspiring Performance Training Series
The Inspiring Performance Training Series may be delivered in a variety of formats, such as in-person workshops, online courses, or blended learning programs. The specific content and format of the series will vary depending on the needs of the organization and the employees being trained. The series may cover a variety of topics, including:
Module 1: Introduction to Performance Management
- What is performance management?
- The importance of performance management
- The different components of performance management
Module 2: Setting Goals and Expectations
- How to set clear and measurable goals
- How to communicate goals and expectations to employees
- How to align goals and expectations with the organization’s strategic goals
Module 3: Providing and Receiving Feedback
- The importance of feedback
- How to give effective feedback
- How to receive feedback effectively
Module 4: Conducting Performance Reviews
- The different types of performance reviews
- How to prepare for a performance review
- How to conduct a performance review
- How to follow up after a performance review
Module 5: Developing a Performance Improvement Plan
- What is a performance improvement plan?
- When is a performance improvement plan necessary?
- How to develop a performance improvement plan
- How to implement and monitor a performance improvement plan